Best host overall
Best for Business
Popular Cheap Web Hosting Review
Cheap Web Hosting By Category
Want to find the best hosting to host your website? Check out below web hosting reviews based on the types of hosting solutions.
- Shared Web Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Dedicated Server Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Business Hosting
- PHP Hosting
- ASP.NET Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- Drupal Hosting
- Joomla Hosting
- vBulletin Hosting
- Managed WordPress Hosting
Checking out the list of Top 10 Web Hosting in 2016, we find that eHost and InMotion Hosting are both in there. We know that eHost and InMotion Hosting are so different in products and hosting services, but they are both recognized by the industry and customers. How do they make it? What are those differences between them? When customers ...Read More »
If you are looking for cheap web hosting solution, you can make full use of the exclusive web hosting coupon from eHost. By applying it, you can save 70%, making it start at only $1.65 per month. I guess you are not willing to miss it. About eHost eHost (www.ehost.com) is one of the oldest web hosts, who was founded in ...Read More »
Cheap Hosting Tutorials
With a purpose to bring our readers the best hosting at an affordable price in the industry, we set relative high criteria when filter “Top 10 Cheap Hosting”.
- All web host should have been industry for at least 3 years. This might be unfair to new web hosts, but we do see many web hosts were just in good status for coupon months and then disappeared totally.
- Web hosting packages should include rich features and easy-to-manage.
- Tier-4 Data center only, which stands for the highest level of uptime and availability.
- Few complaint from their customers. The review data we mainly refer to are from HostUCan.com.
- High uptime. The uptime data comes from HostUCan.net as well. As an independent hosting review and performance monitoring sites, HostUcan offers unbias data to tell how good a web host is.
- Comprehensive and Promoted customer support.
- Money Back Guarantee, which should be at least 30 days money back, and ideally it could be “Any time Money Back”.
If you feel your web host meet above criteria, please feel free to contact us and ask for a review.