Best Cheap Hosting
Best for Business
Best for Uptime
Popular Cheap Web Hosting Review
Cheap Web Hosting By Category
Want to find the best hosting to host your website? Check out below web hosting reviews based on the types of hosting solutions.
- Shared Web Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Dedicated Server Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Business Hosting
- PHP Hosting
- ASP.NET Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- Drupal Hosting
- Joomla Hosting
- vBulletin Hosting
- Managed WordPress Hosting
Everyone knows that WordPress is memory-hogging software and almost all web hosting companies on the marketplace are offering WordPress hosting. What’s the problem is that downtime and site slowness happen at times since not all providers are optimized for running WordPress. The common solution to the issue was becoming a WordPress server optimization expert yourself or hiring someone to do ...Read More »
InMotion Hosting and HostPapa are two of the most popular hosting providers that have been in business for quite some time now. if you’re seeking for an honest InMotion Hosting vs. HostPapa comparison, take a few seconds and see which web host is more recommended for your website or blog. InMotion Hosting vs. HostPapa on Background InMotion Hosting (www.inmotionhosting.com) comes ...Read More »
Cheap Hosting Tutorials
With a purpose to bring our readers the best hosting at an affordable price in the industry, we set relative high criteria when filter “Top 10 Cheap Hosting”.
- All web host should have been industry for at least 3 years. This might be unfair to new web hosts, but we do see many web hosts were just in good status for coupon months and then disappeared totally.
- Web hosting packages should include rich features and easy-to-manage.
- Tier-4 Data center only, which stands for the highest level of uptime and availability.
- Few complaint from their customers. The review data we mainly refer to are from HostUCan.com.
- High uptime. The uptime data comes from HostUCan.com as well. As an independent hosting review and performance monitoring sites, HostUcan offers unbias data to tell how good a web host is.
- Comprehensive and Promoted customer support.
- Money Back Guarantee, which should be at least 30 days money back, and ideally it could be “Any time Money Back”.
If you feel your web host meet above criteria, please feel free to contact us and ask for a review.