Best Cheap Hosting
Best for Business
Best for Uptime
Popular Cheap Web Hosting Review
Cheap Web Hosting By Category
Want to find the best hosting to host your website? Check out below web hosting reviews based on the types of hosting solutions.
- Shared Web Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Dedicated Server Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Business Hosting
- PHP Hosting
- ASP.NET Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- Drupal Hosting
- Joomla Hosting
- vBulletin Hosting
- Managed WordPress Hosting
WooCommerce essentially is just a free WordPress plugin that is easy to build an eCommerce site. It offers a bunch of extensions to enhance site function as well as beautify site appearance. As one of the most popular eCommerce platform on the web, WooCommerce has been powering over 28% of all online stores with nearly 29 million downloads. From real ...Read More »
As we know that Windows web hosting is usually more expensive than Linux hosting. So, for Windows hosting customers, to find a cheap and reliable Windows hosting provider is a time-consuming task. Well, we learn that DiscountASP.NET and Winhost are both famous cheap Windows hosting providers, but to figure out the best one, we plan to compare the two companies ...Read More »
Cheap Hosting Tutorials
With a purpose to bring our readers the best hosting at an affordable price in the industry, we set relative high criteria when filter “Top 10 Cheap Hosting”.
- All web host should have been industry for at least 3 years. This might be unfair to new web hosts, but we do see many web hosts were just in good status for coupon months and then disappeared totally.
- Web hosting packages should include rich features and easy-to-manage.
- Tier-4 Data center only, which stands for the highest level of uptime and availability.
- Few complaint from their customers. The review data we mainly refer to are from HostUCan.com.
- High uptime. The uptime data comes from HostUCan.com as well. As an independent hosting review and performance monitoring sites, HostUcan offers unbias data to tell how good a web host is.
- Comprehensive and Promoted customer support.
- Money Back Guarantee, which should be at least 30 days money back, and ideally it could be “Any time Money Back”.
If you feel your web host meet above criteria, please feel free to contact us and ask for a review.