Best Cheap Hosting
Best for Business
Best for Uptime
Popular Cheap Web Hosting Review
Cheap Web Hosting By Category
Want to find the best hosting to host your website? Check out below web hosting reviews based on the types of hosting solutions.
- Shared Web Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Dedicated Server Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Business Hosting
- PHP Hosting
- ASP.NET Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- Drupal Hosting
- Joomla Hosting
- vBulletin Hosting
- Managed WordPress Hosting
I/O Zoom is a fast-growing cheap web hosting company, although it started offering web hosting in 2015. LiquidWeb is a veteran in the web hosting industry. Similarly, they both put VPS hosting as their entry-level web hosting solution, besides a WordPress hosting. We have reviewed I/O Zoom and think it is a good web host worth a try. So, we ...Read More »
If you are running websites for your online business, you must notice that there is a large swell of personality in various digital experiences. Also, you may find that more and more vendors or providers online invest more and more in custom, private, or personal services and experience for their customers. Of course, for many startups or beginners, you may ...Read More »
Cheap Hosting Tutorials
With a purpose to bring our readers the best hosting at an affordable price in the industry, we set relative high criteria when filter “Top 10 Cheap Hosting”.
- All web host should have been industry for at least 3 years. This might be unfair to new web hosts, but we do see many web hosts were just in good status for coupon months and then disappeared totally.
- Web hosting packages should include rich features and easy-to-manage.
- Tier-4 Data center only, which stands for the highest level of uptime and availability.
- Few complaint from their customers. The review data we mainly refer to are from HostUCan.com.
- High uptime. The uptime data comes from HostUCan.com as well. As an independent hosting review and performance monitoring sites, HostUcan offers unbias data to tell how good a web host is.
- Comprehensive and Promoted customer support.
- Money Back Guarantee, which should be at least 30 days money back, and ideally it could be “Any time Money Back”.
If you feel your web host meet above criteria, please feel free to contact us and ask for a review.