Best Cheap Hosting
Best for Business
Best for Uptime
Popular Cheap Web Hosting Review
Cheap Web Hosting By Category
Want to find the best hosting to host your website? Check out below web hosting reviews based on the types of hosting solutions.
- Shared Web Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Dedicated Server Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Business Hosting
- PHP Hosting
- ASP.NET Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- Drupal Hosting
- Joomla Hosting
- vBulletin Hosting
- Managed WordPress Hosting
For customers, to find out a right cheap web hosting to start their online presence is a time consuming task, because there are tens of hundreds of or even more web solutions providers. Here, we pick out two popular cheap web hosting companies, Bluehost and GreenGeeks. We will analyze them to offer our readers a clearer understanding about the two ...Read More »
When we are checking the best web hosting list, HostGator is in it. Well, we also find many places take HostPapa as one of the popular cheap hosting companies. In order to find our more and better cheap web host, we plan to make a comprehensive comparison between HostGator and HostPapa. Generally, we are to analyze their hosting pricing, plans, ...Read More »
Cheap Hosting Tutorials
With a purpose to bring our readers the best hosting at an affordable price in the industry, we set relative high criteria when filter “Top 10 Cheap Hosting”.
- All web host should have been industry for at least 3 years. This might be unfair to new web hosts, but we do see many web hosts were just in good status for coupon months and then disappeared totally.
- Web hosting packages should include rich features and easy-to-manage.
- Tier-4 Data center only, which stands for the highest level of uptime and availability.
- Few complaint from their customers. The review data we mainly refer to are from HostUCan.com.
- High uptime. The uptime data comes from HostUCan.com as well. As an independent hosting review and performance monitoring sites, HostUcan offers unbias data to tell how good a web host is.
- Comprehensive and Promoted customer support.
- Money Back Guarantee, which should be at least 30 days money back, and ideally it could be “Any time Money Back”.
If you feel your web host meet above criteria, please feel free to contact us and ask for a review.