Bluehost is one of few web hosts who guarantee “Anytime Money Back”. But it doesn’t mean you could get all your money back at any time. Below, we list our some terms Bluehost has defined in this guarantee.
- The term is only applied to hosting. SSL certificates, Domain registration fee (including Domain privacy), Site Backup Pro, and SiteLock are nonrefundable;
- Full refund if cancelling account within First 3 Days of Registration. Customers will get all fees back including nonrefundable items listed in above. However if you want to keep the domain name, then $13.99 will be charged;
- Domain Fee is not refundable after the first 3 days. If you cancel account after the first 3 days and you register a free domain during subscription, then $13.99 will be charged and you will keep the full ownership and control of the domain;
- Prorated refund after 30 Days. Subscribers may cancel their Services at any time, again $13.99 per “Free Domain Name, if any, will be deducted during refund;
- If your website break the service usage terms defined by Bluehost, then No refund is allowed. For example, if your site are identified as participating in Spamming, violating Intellectual Property Rights, hacking, and more. For the detail, pleaes check Bluehost service term.
Even though there are some restrictions or additional terms when asking for money back, those terms look very reasonable. And compared with some other PHP Hosting service who reject any refund after the first 30 days, Bluehost really offers something much better. If you want to signup Bluehost service, don’t forget to checkout the latest Bluehost promo code to receive up to 44% off.