SmarterASP.NET (www.smarterasp.net) is a private owned ASP.NET hosting company that has been engaged in this industry for over 15 years. To offers customers the best services, SmarterASP.NET employs staffs with rich experience or high education degrees on Computer Science and Networking. It also utilizes multiple state of the art data centers.
By far, the company has hosted more than 170,000 websites for people throughout the world. The following SmarterASP.NET Review will reveal why SmarterASP.NET is trusted by such many customers. The review is divided into 5 parts in all, including datacenters and technology, hosting features, price, support, and ease of use.
SmarterASP.NET Review on Datacenters and Technology
SmarterASP.NET offers world-class hosting performance based on the Windows operating system. It gives not only reliable and speedy performance, but also maximum security. The uptime guarantee of its hosting is 99.9%.
There are 3 data centers in total for SmarterASP.NET to place its servers. Each data center has redundant power to prevent power outage. HVAC systems maintain the temperature inside the data center at a stable degree. Moreover, each data center is SSAE 16 certified along with various security systems, such as 24/7 video surveillance system.
What’s more, SmarterASP.NET tries its best to make the bandwidth utilization always at 30% in average. So the rest 70% bandwidth will ensure its users a reliable and fast performance. In addition, its bandwidth providers are leading in the industry, such as Global Crossing, AT&T, Level 3 and so on.
Servers, a core part of hosting to save data, are Dell servers with Equalogic SAN storage. Furthermore, SmarterASP.NET purchases and fully owns the servers.
SmarterASP.NET Hosting Solutions
SmarterASP.NET provides customers multiple hosting solutions based on the Windows operating system. That is shared hosting, virtual private servers, semi dedicated hosting and reseller hosting. In below, we are going to list features of SmarterASP.NET shared Windows hosting.
SmarterASP.NET configures Windows server 2012 or 2008 R2 for its shared hosting. It also supports Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013, WebMatrix, URL Rewrite Module 2 and mode switch. IIS manager remote access, isolated applications pools, crob jobs, web deploy, etc. are available just for some plans.
Besides, database features include multiple MS SQL versions, data put on separated servers, backup, restore, SQL management studio access, MySQL 5 and much more. Scripting features have ASP.NET, Classic ASP, MVC, Websockets, WCF, Silverlight, PHP, Zend Optimizer and so on.
There are 3 specific plans, namely Basic, Advance and Premium, which have unlimited web space, up to unlimited sites, unlimited domains, unlimited bandwidth and unlimited FTP accounts. Moreover, SmarterASP.NET provides a trial plan that is free of charge for 60 days.
SmarterASP.NET Hosting Prices
SmarterASP.NET Windows hosting is affordable. Especially due to the trial plan, the company gives a chance to people to try its services and then decide whether to buy its services. If they do not like, they can cancel the trial account anytime before the expiration.
3 Windows shared hosting plans of SmarterASP.NET is respectively at $2.95/mo, $4.95/mo and $7.95/mo. More than that, SmarterASP.NET gives 10% off discounts on 2-year billing contracts and 15% off on 3-year billing cycles. So the lowest price of SmarterASP.NET is around $2.5/mo. It is free to use this Smarterasp.NET coupon.
Besides a 60 day free trial, SmarterASP.NET customers will also gain another 60 days full money back guarantee. For the payment, the company accepts PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover as well as debit cards.
SmarterASP.NET supports its customers 24 hours a day via live chat and via the Helpdesk. The customers will get solutions quickly from SmarterASP.NET supporting technicians with knowledge and experience. What’s more, there is a knowledge base online for customers to browse frequently asked questions and solutions.
SmarterASP.NET is Easy to Use
SmarterASP.NET provides web-based ASP.NET control panels for people to manage hosting issues. This control panel is not as good as Plesk control panel, but is still easy to use. Additionally, SmarterASP.NET supports over 30 scripts to be installed though the 1-click installer for free. DotNetNuke, NopCommerce, Blogengine.net, etc. are all included.
Do We Recommend SmarterASP.NET?
Yes, we recommend SmarterASP.NET for users with a preference for the Windows operating system. From above review, we already know that SmarterASP.NET hosting is reliable, speedy, secure, feature-rich, affordable, easy to use and well-supported. People will have a chance to try SmarterASP.NET services and gain another 60 full money back guarantee. In a word, SmarterAS.NET is cost-effective to have a try.
Please visit www.smarterasp.net to find out more information of SmarterASP.NET.